ATTENTION. This course is still under development. We have only made it public to show that this theme is being developed. Please do not book it yet. Thank you
Healthy teams have constructive conflicts!
Very often team leaders shy away from having conflicts in teams as they can become personal and highly emotional, hence, very destructive. However, constructive conflicts are necessary for high performing teamsto create new ideas and use the diversity available for best results.
Conflict resolution in colocated teams can be challenging, in virtual teams it can be even more challenging.
- Learn about the foundations of conflicts and your conflict mode
- Learn how to identify conflicts in their pre-phases
- Explore different methods of resolving conflicts in a virtual team
- Reflect on your leadership to the prepared constructive conflict resolutions
Use the extra material in the library to fill in background knowledge
get yourself a coaching session to maximise the learning transfer into your daily leadership practice
building your capacity to facilitate a conflict resolution
In this section we cover most important points to consider to increase engagement in online meetings
- Introduction to module constructive conflict resolution TBB
- foundations and ingredients for conflicts in teams TBB
- Understand your personal conflict mode TBB
- Recognising conflicts early on before they blow up
- methods to resolve task/fact-based conflict
- how to resolve a personal conflict between team members TBB
Laser coaching session
This helps you to prepare you for the 20 Minute Laser Coaching session